Support the Schuylkill River Greenways NHA
Your membership donation supports the Schuylkill River Trail, the Schuylkill River Sojourn and the many other projects and programs that benefit the entire Schuylkill River region.
Whether you want to make a one time or monthly (recurring) donation, click the button to get started!Donate Today!
Prefer to pay by check? Download a copy of our Membership Brochure
You can also give to our Endowment Fund to ensure that the important work we do continues into the future. Learn more about our Endowment Fund.
Please note: All donations of $25 or above are automatically entered as membership donations or renewals. If you would prefer to donate without becoming a member, please let us know by calling 484-945-0200, or email email@example.com.
Schuylkill River Greenways’ Heritage Legacy Society
Become a member of the Schuylkill River Greenways’ Heritage Legacy Society by including SRG in your estate planning.Learn More
All members receive regular newsletters, invitations to our annual meeting and other events held throughout the year, and a 10% discount on Heritage Area merchandise. Memberships of $50 and up receive 10% discount on Schuylkill River Sojourn.
Your Donation Helps Us
- Build & Maintain the Schuylkill River Trail: Did you know that the Schuylkill River Greenways NHA is directly responsible for building the trail in Berks and Schuylkill Counties? We operate and maintain 30 trail miles without benefit of federal, state or local tax dollars.
- Organize the Schuylkill River Sojourn: For 19 years, we have promoted recreational use of the river through this 112-mile, weeklong event. Over 3,500 registrants from 25 states and four countries have participated.
- Promote Tourism and River History: Our River of Revolutions Interpretive Center tells the history of the Schuylkill River region and highlights recreational opportunities and visitor sites.
- Improve the Trail: We work with partners to make the entire trail more accessible by creating a full-color trail map, a uniform sign system and improved trailheads.
- Manage the Schuylkill River Water Trail: Water Trail maps, signs and landings make the river more accessible and safer for recreational boaters.
- Encourage Recreation: Bike Schuylkill and Bike Pottstown, our free bike share, is now available in Pottstown and Hamburg.
- Clean the River: The Heritage Area oversees the Schuylkill River Restoration Fund, which has supplied more than $3 million since 2006 to 95 projects that improve water quality in the river, a source of drinking water for over 1.5 million people.
Engage Youth in Environmental Awareness: Our Schuylkill Explorers Program introduces students to the Schuylkill River Trail and watershed conservation activities.