Support the Schuylkill River Greenways NHA
Whether you want to make a one time or monthly (recurring) donation, click the button to get started!Donate Today!
Your Donation Helps the Region: Schuylkill River Greenways is a nonprofit organization that serves a five-county heritage area. We depend on the generous donations of our members and individuals to help fund our programs and projects. Visit our Current Trail Projects page to learn about the ongoing efforts being made to complete the projected 120-mile Schuylkill River Trail. Your donation also supports the Schuylkill River, restoration projects, educational programming and more that benefit the entire Schuylkill River region.
Prefer to pay by check? Download a copy of our Membership Brochure
You can also give to our Endowment Fund to ensure that the important work we do continues into the future. Learn more about our Endowment Fund.
|Student/Senior (over 65)||$25|
|Young Adult (under 30)||$25|
Please note: All donations of $25 or above are automatically entered as membership donations or renewals. If you would prefer to donate without becoming a member, please let us know by calling 484-945-0200, or email email@example.com.
- Help preserve and enhance the Schuylkill River, one of our region’s most vital resources.
- 20% discount on merchandise
- Regular newsletters
- Invitations to our Annual Meeting, Art Show Reception and other SRG events
- 10% discount on Schuylkill River Sojourn and other events (for memberships of $50 and above)
Schuylkill River Greenways’ Heritage Legacy Society
Become a member of the Schuylkill River Greenways’ Heritage Legacy Society by including SRG in your estate planning.Learn More
Your Donation Helps Us
- Build & Maintain the Schuylkill River Trail: The Schuylkill River Greenways NHA built, operates and maintains over 30 trail miles in Berks and Schuylkill Counties, without the benefit of federal, state or local tax dollars. We are always working to add more trail miles.
- Improve the Trail: We work with our partners to make the entire trail, from Philadelphia to Frackville, more accessible by creating a full-color trail map, an interactive version of the map online, a uniform sign system and improving trailheads.
- Manage the Schuylkill River Water Trail: Water Trail maps, signs and public landings make the river more accessible and safer for recreational boating.
- Connect Communities to the River: Our Pedal & Paddle excursions, movie nights by the river, Greenways Get-Togethers, and Heritage & Hops tours help communities engage and embrace the Schuylkill River.
- Clean the River: SRG oversees the Schuylkill River Restoration Fund, which has collected over $3 million and funded over 100 projects that improve water quality throughout the watershed.
- Engage Youth in Environmental Awareness: Our Schuylkill Explorers Program introduces students to the Schuylkill River Trail and watershed conservation activities.
- Promote Recreation: Bike Pottstown & Bike Schuylkill, our free bike share programs, are available in Pottstown and Hamburg with plans to expand.
- Organize the Schuylkill River Sojourn: This 113-mile, week-long event has introduced over 3,000 participants from 25 states and four countries to paddling along the Schuylkill.
- Support the Arts: Our annual Scenes of the Schuylkill Art Show provides a forum for talented artists whose work celebrates the natural beauty of the region and watershed.
- Host the Annual Ride for the River: Our annual bike ride held in conjunction with our partner Sly Fox Brewery’s Can Jam Music Festival raises awareness and money for the Schuylkill River Trail.
- Promote Tourism and River History: Our River of Revolutions Interpretive Center tells the history of the Schuylkill River region and highlights recreational opportunities and visitor sites.