Cocktails, Silent Auction & Film Festival
Join SRG for this annual fundraising event on March 24, 2021 as we honor outstanding supporters of Schuylkill River Greenways. The evening will include a cocktail party, silent auction, and admission to the Paddling Film Festival as a Movie Drive-In.Click Here to Register!
Two Events in One
The 2021 Serving the Schuylkill Appreciation Night will return on March 24 at The Sunnybrook Ballroom. SRG will recognize several deserving individuals and organizations with an awards ceremony for their support in our mission to connect people and communities to the Schuylkill River and Schuylkill River Trail. Festivities will take place outdoors and include a COVID-compliant open bar, hors d’oeuvres, and silent auction.
This year’s Serving the Schuylkill event features admission to the Paddling Film Festival. The international adventure film tour presents the world’s best paddling films of the year. Your ticket gets you access to both events! The Serving Schuylkill Appreciation Night will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on March 24, and the film festival will follow from 8 to 10 p.m. If there is inclement weather, both events will be postponed until March 31st.
If you would like to purchase a ticket or make a donation by check, please contact Alex Shandera at 484-945-0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the annual awards presentation, the Serving the Schuylkill Appreciation Night also includes a social cocktail hour where beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages are served, along with a variety of delectable hors d’oeuvres. Attendees have an opportunity to participate in a silent auction by bidding on various items and baskets.
Bid on various items, baskets and experiences during a silent online auction. The virtual auction site will be open for bidding in March. Auction items include:
- Bad Adventures Privately Guided Kayak Expedition to the Ten Thousand Islands
- Fall or Summer Weekend in Vermont Condo
- Coveted Schuylkill River Water Trail Sign
- SRG Branded Wooden Paddles
- Take It Outdoors Guided Moonlight Paddle
- Cruise on the Lower Schuylkill in the Argonaut
- Professional Family Portrait Along the Schuylkill
- Virtual Cocktail Party
- Privately Guided Bartram's Garden Experience
- Local Libations & Intellectual Pursuits Basket
Help us continue to connect people and communities to the Schuylkill River and Schuylkill River Trail. For more information, contact Alex Shandera at 484-945-0200 or email email@example.com.
Sponsorships must be received by Feb. 8, 2021 to be included on the event invitation.
Your Sponsorship Helps Us:
- Preserve & enhance the Schuylkill River, one of our region’s most vital resources
- Build & maintain the Schuylkill River Trail
- Educate and promote environmental awareness
- Promote recreation
- Promote tourism and river history
- Support revitalization of river communities
2021 Serving the Schuylkill Award Recipients
Schuylkill River Greenways would like to give special recognition to the following individuals and organizations for being standout SRG supporters.
- Government Partner Award: Schuylkill County Municipal Authority
- Community Partner Award: First Presbyterian Church of Pottstown
- Corporate Partner Award: The Vanguard Group Foundation
- Influencer Award: Dann and Marilyn Eaton
- Volunteer Award: Greg Marshall
“We at Schuylkill River Greenways appreciate each award recipient for their outstanding support of our mission which is to connect communities and people to the Schuylkill River Trail, Schuylkill River, and the entire heritage area.”- Elaine Paul Schaefer, Schuylkill River Greenways NHA Executive Director
Thank You to Our 2021 Serving the Schuylkill Sponsors & Supporters
2020 Serving the Schuylkill Award Recipients
The 2020 awards took place as a pre-recorded video in combination with the 2020 Paddling Film Festival.
2019 Serving the Schuylkill Award Recipients
- Political Leader: Pennsylvania
- State Senator Dave Argall
- Business/Organization Leader: Philadelphia Water Department
- Municipal Leader: Royersford Borough
- Regional Influencer: YouTube Personality Leo Sheng
- Volunteer: Bill Reichert